The Wilde Law Firm, PLLC concentrates exclusively on Short Sale Negotiations and offers free workshops to real estate agents throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida.
The Wilde Law Firm, PLLC’s founder Steve Wilde, Esq. gives free short sale workshops to real estate agents throughout North Carolina and, now, South Carolina and Florida. Mr. Wilde has provided this service to North Carolina’s real estate agents for a number of years.
The workshop usually takes about 2 hours and covers the following topics:
- How a short sale impacts your client’s credit
- The banking industry and why they want to do a short sale
- The liability associated with a short sale and how to protect you and your company
- What agents can and cannot do under NC law
- The 8 steps to a successful short sale
- The deficiency and tax issues associated with every short sale
- Foreclosure & bankruptcy as it relates to a short sale
- Multiple offer situations in a short sale
- Side deals in a short sale
Mr. Wilde is available to talk with your BIC or the agent in charge of education. If you are interested in having Mr. Wilde as a speaker at your next class or engagement, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (828) 254-6061.
Give Wilde Law Firm, PLLC a call and our experienced and diligent short sale lawyers will handle your short sale from start to finish so that you can do what you do best, sell real estate.