So according to several whistle blowers that used to work at BOA, it turns out that the BOA reps in the Loss Mitigation Department were paid cash bonuses to shut files down and move them on towards foreclosure. Shocked? I’m not. My staff just smiled and nodded when we read this. That is because we…
- Tag: BOA short sale
What Agents Say
- Facilitation with the lender on terms of the short sale, including the deficiencies. Our firm negotiates with the lender for favorable terms of the short sale, including those concerning the deficiencies.
- Continuous management of the file/transaction through the lender’s process, with oversight of the Broker Price Opinion or appraisal.
- Regular communication with the lender and all parties involved so your file is not lost at the bottom of a pile.
- Organized timely assistance for the collection of all required documentation.
- Submission of a complete document package that meets the lender’s specification and requirements.
- Coordination with the settlement attorneys and lender through closing.